My photography is all about "Connecting, capturing and sharing the moment"...
I've been taking pictures as far back as I can remember. I've always loved taking pictures. My parents bought my first Minolta 35mm camera for a photography course at Pomona Junior High School (Pomona, NY), I haven't stopped taking pictures since...
Browse through my PORTFOLIO and you'll see a few of my favorites;
- Head Shots
- Sports Photography
- Candid "Lifestyle" Photography
- Family Portraits
- Special Life Events
Restoring old photos and making them come to life is very exciting. As I restore the images I think about the actual day and time the photo was taken, and the photo's individual journey!
I love creating video slide show memories for special events. Capturing a couple's life for their 50th wedding anniversary with 5 decades worth of photos, is a story unto itself. Creating a slide show spanning 6 years worth of Elementary School memories, is something I'll never forget...I watched my son and his class all grow through their elementary years... that project was really special. Video slide shows are also a great way to capture the memory and the mood of the "special day" and bring it to life.
If you've had an experience with Jodi Crandell Photography that you'd like to share, please leave your comments below!
Contact me about your photo project;
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Yelp & LinkedIn
Thank you ~ Jodi
- Game On Glen Rock (Photography Donation) - 2012
- Glen Rock Chamber of Commerce (Member) - 2012 & 2013
- Julia's Butterfly Foundation (Photography Donation) 2011/2012 - http://www.juliasbutterflyfoundation.org/about/the-board/
- Glen Rock Junior Football Association - 2011 & 2012 Fundraisers (League Photographer)
- Glen Rock Baseball Association - 2012 Fundraiser (League Photographer)